Oct 7, 2012

Kim Kardashian plans to elope with Kanye West?

Kim Kardashian wants to elope to a private island with Kanye West and says their wedding will be nothing like her marriage to Kris Humphries

The 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' star - who is still not divorced following the end of her 72 day marriage to professional basketball player Kris Humphries last year - said her next wedding will be nothing like her last lavish affair and will be much more intimate.

She told British magazine Tatler: "It had always been my dream to have a big wedding, and when people said I'd made it over the top for the show, that was just me: I am over the top. But the next time, I want to do it on an island with just my friends and family and that's it."

The reality TV star also hit back at her estranged husband for claiming she married him to boost ratings.

"I mean, that is just not the person I am. Who would honestly get married for ratings? It's not like the ratings had dropped and we needed a boost.

"Never mind other people's emotions - who would mess with their own emotions in that way? And for me to do it and have it not work out was the most embarrassing thing. It was risking ruining my career."

Kim has been dating 'Mercy' rapper Kanye for around seven months and she says life with him is perfect.

She said: "It's so nice to have a best friend in this game who understands everything you're going through. Being with someone I've known for so many years is comforting. He's been there through so many different stages of my life and before I was famous, so this relationship is a different thing entirely. It's good to be aware that he definitely doesn't want anything from me too, because he understands the business.

"I can't even think about being with anyone else than the man I'm with."

No comments:

Post a Comment