Nov 17, 2012

THE PRICE OF BEAUTY-How Far Would You Go To Look Beautiful


The former Hills star had a ball, showing off every angle of her $30,000 surgically-enhanced figure.

Heidi paid the staggering amount to achieve her dream body via the means of plastic surgery.


Heidi famously underwent 10 surgical procedures in one day, including liposuction on her thighs, bottom augmentation and a breast enlargement, as well as a nose job and chin reduction.

But Heidi said she would never go back under the surgeon's knife following the experience, saying: 'I would never do it again and I would never recommend it for anyone. It was way over my head. I should have researched it more.

'I wasn't told the repercussions and what would happen emotionally and physically and how much pain I would be in. I just focus now on being healthy and alive and strong.'



No comments:

Post a Comment