Aug 1, 2015

Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Boyfriend Nick Gordon Begs With Family to Attend Funeral

Nick Gordon Found Out About Bobbi Kristina Brown's Death Online, Is "Devastated"
Nick Gordon, the boyfriend of Bobbi Kristina Brown, is pleading with Brown’s family to be permitted to attend her funeral service, People reported.

Gordon, who was banned from seeing Brown while she clung to her life for months after being found face-down and unresponsive in her bathtub on Jan. 31, sent an email Thursday to her father, Bobby Brown, and aunt, Pat Houston, saying that he’s “begging” them to attend the service.

“I loved Krissi with all my heart and I am destroyed that she is gone and I need to say goodbye,” Brown wrote in the email obtained by People. “I’m begging you both to please put your differences aside and allow me this chance. Krissi loved me very much and she would want me there. Please consider this?”While Brown’s relationship with Gordon was always controversial, in the months between January’s bathtub incident and Brown’s death on Sunday it grew even more so. In June, Brown’s court-appointed conservator filed a $10 million lawsuit against Gordon, alleging that he had physically abused her and stolen from her. Brown’s aunt, Leolah Brown, has claimed that Gordon is being investigated for attempted murder in relation to Brown’s near-drowning.

Earlier this year, Nick Gordon entered rehab, following an interview/intervention with television personality Dr. Phil McGraw.

The funeral for Brown, the 22-year-old daughter of Bobby and Whitney Houston — who died in 2012 — is scheduled for Saturday, though according to media reports the planning has been hobbled by family tensions.

1 comment:

  1. How i got my boyfriend back.Am Stacey Bruno by name I never believed in love spells or magic until I met this spell caster once when i went to see my friend in Indian this year on a business summit. I meant a man who's name is Dr ATILA he is really powerful and could help cast spells to bring back one's gone, lost, misbehaving lover and magic money spell or spell for a good job or luck spell .I'm now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 5 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 3years. I really loved him, but his mother was against us and he had no good paying job. So when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him. At first i was undecided,skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try. And in 7 days when i returned to Canada, my boyfriend (now husband) called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married. I didn't believe it cos the Dr ATILA only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do. Well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid, and my husband also got the new job and our lives became much better. His email is: atilahealinghome@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete